Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Baby Registry

One of my best friends is having a baby boy in June and has been asking me all kinds of questions about what to register for so I told her I would make a list of all of my "mommy must haves".  When I was registering, I had no idea what I would need, but now I can say that half the stuff they claim you need, you don't really need.  Here are just a list of some of the things I could not have lived without.

The halo sleepsack...


I tried many, many, many swaddles and this one became my go-to!

An infant sleeper...


This one is by Summer Infant and it was perfect for her to sleep in when she was a newborn...still cannot believe she was ever this tiny!!  She had a hard time adjusting to her big crib so we put this inside of her crib for the first few months.  It was also perfect for traveling.

A baby bouncer/swing...


She was never a fan of her swing, but she loved her bouncer.

A baby bathtub...


This whale tub was the best.

The Fisher Price rock n play...


This was the greatest thing ever.  It closes up and we would take it everywhere with us (even to the pool)!

A video baby monitor...


Totally worth the extra money for piece of mind.  This one is by Summer Infant and I love it!

A travel system...


A baby carrier (if you plan on baby wearing)...


I used a wrap when she was younger, but an Ergo when she got older...


I love, love, love my Ergo!!!

And once the baby is able to hold themselves up, an exersaucer is a must have....


total lifesaver!!

And if you plan on breastfeeding there is a whole bunch more that you will need, but I'll make a separate post for that :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment