Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: Winter Arrived


I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea and sharing my Friday favorites of the week!

First....


all this snow.  I was able to stay home with my cutie on Monday since school was cancelled, sleep in on Tuesday with a snow delay and have tons and tons of outdoor fun playing in all the fresh powder!

Second....


these awesome snow boots.  My parents bought these for me for Christmas and I could not wait for it to snow so that I could rock them out....and I love them!

Third....


this movie.  I watched this while Matt was working late at his clinical rotation and I forgot how much I loved this movie.  It might actually be one of my favorite movies ever.  Nothing beats Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake.

Happy Friday!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view of the snow and I love those snow boots! Stay warm!
    Stopping by from the link up!
    Have a blessed weekend!
    XOXO,
    April :)
    www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete