Sunday, February 1, 2015

Weekend Recap

First, lets just talk about these for a second...


Oh my, oh my!! We decided to try out Peace, Love & Little Donuts and oh my goodness are these amazing.  However, I must say that some of them are a bit much for breakfast and should be considered a desert instead.  The overall consensus in our household was that the maple bacon ones were hands down our favorite--no surprise there!

Somehow Riley and I weaseled our way out of going to Giant Eagle this week (thanks Matt) and instead did a little grocery shopping of our own.


Then we had a picnic for lunch in the living room (babies included)...


And Matt surprised me with this when he got home...


Pumpkin Spice!!!!  I was just saying how I missed this and he happened to find it!  Yes, fall may be over, but I will take pumpkin spice creamer any time of year.

Don't worry, we still managed to squeeze our daily dose of Cinderella in after Riley's nap!


It was a very uneventful weekend, but we are still so bummed it's over.


Why do weekends go so fast?!  Dreaming of a Monday snow delay.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment