Thursday, February 26, 2015

Februarys Past

I cannot believe that February is almost over already. As today's Throwback Thursday, here are some flashbacks to pictures from Februarys over the last 10 years!

February 2005....


watching Super Bowl XL with my bestie.

February 2006....


Scott's Confirmation.

February 2007....


Pens game with my love.

February 2008....


Valentine's Day.

February 2009....


skiing at 7 Springs.

February 2010....


the infamous snowmageddon.

February 2011....


Pens game with Mel.

February 2012....


Ryder Russel's hockey game.

February 2013....


pregnant with my little babe.

February 2014....


snow day with my sweet girl.

Well, that was fun looking back at Februarys past! Now I'm ready for March...and more importantly warmer weather :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment