Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites


Linking up with Andrea and Erika today for my Friday Favorites!

First....


Eos. With this cold weather my lips have been so chapped, but these are awesome. I was able to find a 4 pack of them at Sam's Club so now we have them in all different rooms of our house, in my purse, work bag, and Matt's backpack. So far the sweet mint is my favorite, but they are all pretty great!

Second....


This song. I actually switch radio stations in my car continuously hoping it's on. I'm pretty much in love with every single Luke Bryan song ever made, but this one is my new favorite. His new cd comes out in March and I'm super excited about it. To top it off, he just announced he's coming to First Niagara Pavilion on July 31 and Aug 1!! I need to snag myself tickets asap.

Third....


This meal. I think this might be my new favorite meal that I make and it is super easy which makes me love it even more. Riley and I are always on our own for dinner on Thursdays and a lot of times I resort to something that I can just throw in the oven, but last Thursday I wasn't in the mood for pizza so I looked through my freezer and I saw that already had all of the ingredients to make it. Plus, Riley equally loves this meal as much as me (minus the shrimp). I could literally make this once a week...Matt loves it too!

Happy Friday :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. My daughter and I love those EOS lip balms and I buy the bulk pack at Costco, too! I make a similar dinner, without the peas. Now I'm going to have to toss some in! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, just wanted to give a shout out about the EOS chap stick. There was a warning on Facebook about black mold growing inside of these cases. I checked mine and found a trace of it.

    ReplyDelete