Thursday, February 19, 2015

Do you want to build a snowman?

Since it has been so frigid this past week, most of the schools have been closed. We've had 1 delay, 2 cancellations and we are closed again tomorrow thanks to the -24 degree windchill! It is too cold to go outside to play in the snow so instead today we decided to build a snowman together indoors!

I refused to go out in this freezing cold weather, so I used a bunch of stuff that I already had in the house....felt, contact paper, cotton balls and q-tips.


I made the snowman out of felt, taped contact paper on the back door and let her put it all together. All of the felt pieces come apart so that she can continue to build the snowman over and over again. She had even more fun putting cotton balls on the contact paper, but playing with the q-tips hands were her favorite!


Riley and I had a lot of fun with this and I'm sure we'll play with it some more tomorrow :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment