Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

We started Valentine's weekend off with a date night on Friday! We went to Walnut Grill for dinner and then to the movies :)


What movie? Umm yes, we saw 50 Shades of Grey. I'm not ashamed to say that I was OBSESSED with the books...I read all 3 in about a week...along with 5 of my closest friends. Needless to say, I was really unsure if I wanted to see this movie and before it started I told Matt that I was pretty sure it would be terrible, but to my surprise it wasn't. It followed the first book perfectly. Although I would have rather seen Ian Somerhalder play the part of Christian Grey, Jamie Dornan did a pretty good job. Dakota Johnson killed it as Anastasia Steele...she was awesome! Matt even loved the movie and said he was intrigued to find out what happens next.

Saturday morning, Riley and I made a heart filled breakfast....



heart shaped strawberry waffles and heart bacon!
Riley was excited about her xylophone from her daddy....


As well as her cinderella outfit and doll....


She wore it all weekend! 
We spent the day Saturday at the Children's Museum....




Riley had such a good time painting!


And playing back and forth with this wheel.
It may have been a blizzard outside, but Riley enjoyed playing in her bathing suit indoors....


When we were leaving, we came outside to a complete whiteout! Thank goodness we got home safely and enjoyed the rest of our night indoors.


We ordered chinese and had a picnic for dinner while watching Frozen!


And when Let it Go came on, Riley of course got up and danced for us....


It was a fun day with my two valentines :)


The night ended with these two dancing....



Such a great Valentine's Day weekend with my loves!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment