Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites: Valentines Edition


I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea today for my Friday Favorites and this week I'm doing a Valentine's Day edition!

First....


RED polish...especially when it's on these cute tootsies! Because every girl needs the perfect red for Valentine's Day.


 Speaking of pretty polish...


I'm in love with the 50 Shades of Grey OPI collection! I cannot believe I don't own any of these yet, but I love every single color.

Second....


Let me just ask why I always end up sick on Valentine's Day???! Weird coincidence, but I was looking back at old Valentine's Day pictures and I stumbled upon this....I took this on Valentine's Day 2012. Since I was so sick that year, this is what Matt bought me for Valentine's Day. So fitting considering one of my Friday Favorites this week is Kleenex because I have been blowing my nose 5,000 times/day recently....thank God for Kleenex.

Third.....


my forever valentine :)

Happy Friday/Valentine's Day weekend!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment