Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Throwback

Since Mother's Day is this weekend, I'm sharing pictures from the past two years that I have been able to celebrate as a mom!

My first Mother's Day started off the best way possible....


early morning snuggles with my newborn. She was only 3 weeks old!


I received the CUTEST card ever!!!


Then we went to parent's house for the afternoon and I'm pretty sure this was the first time that Riley met her great grandma....





And last year's Mother's Day....


I'm a sucker for cute mugs.
I also got another adorable card from my baby girl....


I love these cards!! Both of these cards are still sitting on my dresser my bedroom :)



The weather was gorgeous so Riley got to use her water table for the first time (which Uncle Scott bought her for her first birthday)....


This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous as well so I'm looking forward to another fun-filled Mother's Day weekend with family!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment