Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Day weekend!!

On Friday, Riley and I went shopping and had a dinner date at Chick-fil-a....




Saturday we went to the zoo!!!! Our favorite!!


Riley was in love with the flamingos! She could have spent the entire day watching them....


I asked if she wanted her picture taken with them and she turned around and cheesed SO big....





Riley always loves the crawl tunnel in the aquarium....




We had such a fun day!!

And on Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day....




I love this little girl so much!!! and most importantly, I love being her mama.

Every year Matt gets me one of these amazing cards with Riley's handprint on it and every single year I cry when I open it....


I cherish these cards SO much!

They also bought me the adorable picture frame which I just so happened to buy for my mom too, but hers said Nana on it.


And lastly, two new Alex and Ani bracelets....


I love them both!!

It was such a great weekend...just wish I would have remembered to get a picture with my mom to add to my album. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful mom as a role model and hope she enjoyed her Mother's Day as much as I did.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment