Thursday, August 13, 2015

August

Once August arrives, I start to go into major depressed mode about going back to work. I hate, hate, hate this time of year. It's so hard to think about leaving my little girl every single day. We have such an amazing time together every day over the summer. We do so many fun things together and it breaks my heart knowing that I will only get a few hours a day with her. Next week is my last full week that I have off with her and I've already teared up a few times about it. Ugh this is so tough. I wish so badly that our precious time together wasn't coming to an end, but I'm embracing the moments that we have together.

playing at the park....


swimming....


being girly girls....




snuggling....


ice cream dates....



being crafty....


walks on the trail....


breakfast on the back porch....


and just being silly :)


Please slow down time!!!! I'm not ready for this summer to come to an end.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment