Monday, November 21, 2016

11 Months

My baby boy is officially 11 months old. Where has the time gone? This past year has seriously flown and I am SO thankful that I have been able to spend the entire year home watching him and his sister grow. It has been a dream come true! With that being said, I cannot believe that he will be one in one month...please excuse me while I go cry in the corner.


This little boy is such a delight. He makes my heart melt every single day. He's the sweetest and happiest baby ever!

He always has a smile on his face and is always just so content. I feel so lucky to be his Mama!


Although he is a total Mama's boy, he absolutely adores his big sister. Whenever she is at preschool, he will crawl into her room and look around like "where is she mom?". It's the cutest.


He also loves bath time and splashing around in the water. This month he has kept us super busy. He loves to try to walk! He can't walk unassisted yet, but he will push anything in sight to help him walk (his walker, shopping cart, chairs, stools, you name it). I am just waiting for him to take off on his own!


I cannot wait to celebrate this boy next month for his 1st birthday! I've decided to keep it a small party, but it will certainly be fun!


Oh, and don't forget....


HUGE sale tomorrow at Freshly Picked! Everything will be 25% off so you don't want to miss it! Get that Christmas shopping started!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment