Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday

Happy Monday!! This weekend was nuts, to say the least...I'm still trying to recover. Thursday we had an awesome Thanksgiving with good food and great company! I'm so thankful for my family. Especially these two, my greatest blessings.


Even though this little guy wasn't feeling so hot, I think he enjoyed his first Thanksgiving!


Then Friday we shopped, but I must say that Black Friday shopping isn't quite what it used to be. My sister and I used to leave the house super early and shop all day long until our Christmas lists were done, but with two little kids in tow it isn't quite as easy. Plus most of the sales seem to be exactly the same online (with free shipping) as they are in the store. So why go out in all the craziness?? I'd rather stay home in my pjs with a cup of coffee and shop right at my computer.  Either way, we had fun while we lasted.

This girl was loving the craziness that is Black Friday....


Then Saturday, we MOVED! Yup...packed up our entire house and moved into a rental. Ugh. It was nuts. I'll go into more details of that later this week, but Saturday and Sunday are just one big blur.


So now we're just trying to unpack and get settled in. We love on our house tomorrow so wish us luck!

Ohh and why is this Monday so happy??? Because it's freaking Cyber Monday!! Yes. There is nothing I love more than a good sale! Although most of the sales have been going on all weekend long, there are a few that are only today and a complete steal! Freshly Picked is 25% off today starting at 10am. I just got these adorable navy classics and they are so stinking cute.


Lincoln loves them!! They stay on his feet so well and are perfect for him just learning to walk.


Aren't they adorable??


Ah! I'm already eyeing up which ones I want to buy next! Happy shopping!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment