Thursday, July 16, 2015

Life Lately

Being off in the summer means I get lots and lots of extra special one-on-one time with my sweet little girl! One of my favorite times of day is early mornings with this goofball....


Gotta love her! We've also spent a lot of time painting....



Swimming....



snuggling....


And being silly in heels....


On days when Matt is off or works later shifts, Riley eats her breakfast by the window while waiting for her dada to get back from his morning run on the trail....


She gets so excited when she sees him turning the bend!

Last weekend we were able to enjoy lots of family time at the pool....



And this week we have spent tons of time right here....

 
On the potty!

Yesterday we went to the cutest mommy & me class at the library with my friend Julie and her daughter Nina....



Riley and Nina were instantly best friends! Looks like we will have to get these cuties together more often :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment