Friday, July 17, 2015

Wiltshire Park

Happy Friday! Yesterday was gorgeous so I decided to take Riley to a park with a new little spray area called Wiltshire Park in USC. I knew they had a spray area with a huge sandbox attached to it so I came prepared with buckets, shovels and stuff for her to play with. The best part? This park is right down the street from my house and I didn't even know it....it literally took us 3 minutes to get there!

Riley went back and forth between the sandbox and the water area and had such a good time!! I honestly don't know which one she loved more. We spent the whole morning there and I honestly think she would have loved to spend the entire day there!

She spent so much time just filling her little bucket with sand then dumping it out....






In the spray area, I don't think she ever stopped giggling and smiling....


The water would turn off and on at intervals and every time it turned off Riley would run to stand right on top of one of the sprinklers like this....


And as soon as it would turn back on it would shoot up and hit her in the face and she would just scream and laugh her head off....




Needless to say, we will definitely be returning to this park A LOT more!! We had a blast!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment