Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Almost Two

I just realized tonight that my little girl will be two in less than two weeks....Lord help me. How is this possible?? Needless to say, I guess if you need to find me I will either be party planning or sulking in the corner.

Just check out this cute soon-to-be two year old....


Although we aren't having a big party this year, I still like to make the day special for her so I have lots to do! I went back and forth on a theme for her birthday....Doc McStuffins, Cinderella, Frozen....but then settled on PRINCESS :) She's my little princess so it just fits! Although I had completely planned a full blown Doc McStuffins party with the coolest ideas ever, I changed it because the  Doc outfit that I found for her to wear fell through. I was so bummed that I changed the whole theme. The funny thing is that no one will probably even notice that it is princess themed besides me, but who cares. It will be filled with pink, white, gold, and maybe some glitter! Ek--glitter! (my husband is going to love this....he just loves glitter-not!)

Tonight I managed to make the birthday banner, but theres still lots to do....
1. order cake
2. figure out food
3. finish decorations
4. buy plates, napkins, tablecloth etc.
5. make her tutu (yes, of course she will have a tutu!)

Wish me luck!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment