Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites


Time for Friday Favorites with Erika and Andrea!

First....


Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. I am seriously addicted to it. Last summer Matt and I made special runs to Dunkin in the afternoon specifically for a large caramel vanilla iced coffee for $.99. Well, we just realized last weekend that they are $.99 again between 2:00-6:00pm! Wooohoo! Needless to say, I'm sure we will be there at least once a week (maybe more).

Second....


moments like this. I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again...I love my Ergo! Since Riley has gotten bigger and more independent I haven't used it nearly as much as I used to, but she wasn't feeling so hot on Wednesday night and just wanted to be held. We tried cuddling on the couch, but she could not find a way to get comfortable so I put her in the Ergo and it worked like a charm. Within 3 minutes of wearing her, she was out! I spent an hour walking around the house with her like this and I loved every second of it. These are the little moments that I will cherish forever.

Third....


Easter nails. I finally got around to painting my nails for Easter and tried out this new color that my mom gave me...I love it for spring! It's called Cement the Deal.  I also tried out a new base coat and top coat by whim and so far I love how shiny they look. Now I just hope it helps the polish stay on longer!

Happy Good Friday! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment