Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Luke Bryan

Anyone who really knows me knows that I looooove Luke Bryan. He is my absolute favorite singer ever. Yes, he makes my heart go boom boom. My phone is full of Luke Bryan songs and 9/10 I'm skimming through the radio stations just hoping one of his songs will be on. I'm slightly obsessed.

Needless to say I'm so excited to announce that I got tickets to see him in July!!! Woohoo!!!!


The good news is that my husband also loves Luke Bryan (not nearly as much as me), but he was excited to get tickets as well. This will be our third Luke Bryan concert!

2013 at First Niagara....



2014 at Heinz Field....



Yes, I always manage to get a picture of him shaking it for me.

Even my daughter is a Luke Bryan fan and gets excited when she hears one of his songs....



I've taught her so well! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment