Friday, June 12, 2015

BIG News!

Today I am finally sharing some very special news....


Baby Magdic #2 is on the way and we couldn't be more thrilled!!!!


We found out that we were expecting on the morning of Riley's 2nd birthday...it was the news we had been waiting so patiently to hear and we couldn't keep our excitement in!

Riley is going to be the BEST big sister on the planet!



The greatest gift of all!!!!!



The baby is due December 21 and God could not have had better timing for us! We are truly grateful for one healthy baby girl and pray for another happy, healthy baby #2.

This may also explain why I've been so absent from the blogging world recently...it's been a pretty rough start so far and I am looking forward to entering the second trimester in hoping of feeling better. When I was pregnant with Riley I barely had any morning sickness, but this pregnancy is completely different. I am nauseous quite a bit and can barely function after 6pm. My doctor gave me a prescription to help ease my nausea so let's hope it helps! Either way, I am extremely fortunate and thankful for this new blessing in our lives and cannot wait to start this next chapter!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Friday Favorites - Congratulations on your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So fun! :) I remember being SO exhausted when I was pregnant with my second - can't imagine trying to blog through that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, that is such wonderful news! I had horrible morning sickness with all 3 of my girls, I ended up taking a vitmain B6 and half a Unisom (yes its a sleep aid, but taking half a pill at night with the B6 helped SO much with my morning sickness),

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congratulations from serisblog.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete