Thursday, June 25, 2015

Round Hill Park

Yesterday was another gorgeous day with no rain in the forecast so Riley and I had to take full advantage since those days are rare recently....so we decided to spend the morning at Round Hill Park!

Right after breakfast, we loaded the car and headed to the park! After going down some slides, she decided to try out the big kid swings and she honestly did awesome!! I sat on the ground and pushed her little knees trying to teach her how to pump her legs to get her to go. She is still way too little to understand that concept, but she enjoyed having me push her. I made sure that she knew to hold on very tight to the sides and didn't let her go too high.





She loves to swing!!

I then changed her into her bathing suit and we headed down to the water park....





She loves running through all the sprinklers so we spent quite a while here and had a lot of fun! Then it was time to head home for lunch and naptime!


Perfect summer morning with my girl!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment