Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hello Summer!

Although Monday was my last official day of work, I still had to stop into work for a few hours yesterday to finish the year out and I took the best little helper ever....


Man, if all of my students were this adorable my job would be way more fun! She had such a blast running through the halls with me and helping out in my classroom.


That picture will be going on my desk for next year....I just love her to pieces!

Just look how cute she is coming up to the teacher's desk....


She's this teacher's pet for sure!

I also let her play around on my old, old, old work computer....


It wasn't even on or plugged in, but she loved pretending.



That's the same face I normally give when trying to work these computers too haha! They are soooooo slow!

Leaving the school for summer YIPPEE!!!!



She had a fun time at mama's work, then we were off to start the first day of summer the right way....poolside!


So looking forward to the next few months of being home with this cutie!! Loving summer life!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment