Friday, June 26, 2015

OITNB Season 3

This fall, Matt and I were hooked on binge watching the first two seasons of Orange is the New Black. It became one of my favorite shows and we couldn't wait until season 3 came out!


Season 3 came out to Netflix on June 12 and we finished the entire season by June 21...ugh what were we thinking?! Now we have to wait a whole year to find out what happens next!!! Needless to say, this season was good. Really good.

Let me just say that this is a show that I never would have thought that I would like. It's a little bit much at times, but overall the storyline is pretty awesome. The characters make the show what it is and that's why I like it so much. They all bring a different story to the table and I love seeing what brought them to jail, how they survive prison life, and the fact that if they finally got their chance to get out of jail (despite really wanting out), they would probably prefer to be back in there because that is the life they've grown accustomed to.

Without any spoilers, these are my favorite characters....


Piper Chapman. This season there is a slightly different side to Piper that I'm not sure I like, but I still love her. I think she's just finally getting the hang of prison life and trying to survive.


Alex Vause. She's finally back at Litchfield this season.


Poussey. I've always been a fan of her. She's kind and looks out for others and doesn't like to hurt people's feelings.


Crazy eyes. Oh my goodness...this girl is nuts, but she makes the show interesting.


Tasha Jefferson. Probably my favorite. She cracks me up!!


Nicky. Unfortunately, Nicky gets sent to max security and isn't in much of this season, but I'm hoping she's back for next season.


Sophia Burset. She's awesome. She's been through a lot and this season is a bit tough on her.

Cannot believe I have to wait until next summer for season 4, but so glad they already signed on for another season!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment