Monday, March 30, 2015

Favorite Things: Nail Polish

Linking up with Erika and Andrea with my favorite nail polish today!


I loooooove all OPI! It is the only nail polish that goes on perfectly without streaks and actually lasts. These are just some of my most used colors.

Summer favorites....


1. Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot! -- it is my number one favorite pink color and it is perfect for spring/summer!

2. OPI on Collins Ave -- I originally picked this color to wear on my toes at my wedding and it immediately became my go-to summer color. This is almost always what I am wearing over the summer. It is the perfect coral!

3. Big Apple Red -- this is the perfect red. I love it and always get compliments when I'm wearing it.

Favorite neutral colors....


4. Dulce de Leche -- this is my favorite when I want something neutral, but not super noticeable.

5. Chocolate Moose -- this light brown is another neutral favorite of mine and I tend to wear this color a lot in the fall.

Winter favorites....


6. You Don't Know Jacques! -- I love this dark grayish color! I just think it's a lot of fun :)

7. We'll Always Have Paris -- The picture doesn't do justice to this color. It is a really dark purplish color that sometimes appears to be black. I love dark colors in the winter so I tend to wear this one A LOT!

8. Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow -- This one is a dark green color that I like to wear around Christmas time. It is just perfect!

And to add a little sparkle....


9. Wonderous Star -- I bought this to use as an accent nail and I love it! It has a gold shimmer and some black in it.

Well, there you have it, all my favorite nail colors! :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love all the colors you recommended! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful colors!!
    "OPI on Collins Ave" reminds me of the OPI coral color I wore at my wedding, but I can't remember the name of it anymore.
    "You Don't Know Jacques" is super pretty as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have similar tastes! I love OPI polish and I love most of the colors you picked out. The neutrals/nudes are kinda new to me, though. I just don't think they look good on me (I don't wear nude lipsticks, either!). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete