Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites: Spring is Almost Here


Linking up with Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!

First....


The park! The weather is warm enough to start going to the park again and this makes me so excited!! All of the snow has finally melted and today's high is 61...wow!



Second....


Walks on the Montour Trail! Another favorite of mine with this warmer weather. I love that we live so close to the trail that we can walk to it. Often times from March-October we go for family walks on the trail after dinner....it is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do as a family! We enjoy the outdoors without any other distractions :)



Third....


Parenthood! Oh my goodness do I love this show! It is awesome. I get so excited to end every night with the Bravermans. I'm only on season 3, so no spoilers please. You can see my other Netflix favorites here.

Happy Friday :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment