Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Weekend Recap

We love weekends!!



Matt sent this picture to me on Friday morning while I was at work and I thought it was super cute....


He told me that he was taking Riley to the mall to play and I told him to send me a picture. Instead he sent me this cute video....


She loves the play area!! We actually ended up going back on Saturday night so that she could play some more :) Can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go to the park instead.

Friday night we spent a solid hour reading books....




Then Riley made her dad play beauty salon....


Matt's such a trooper.

Saturday mornings with this cutie are the best....


While Matt did school work on Saturday, Riley and I went shopping....


When we got home, Riley painted a new picture to hang on the fridge for Easter....


She's always so proud of her artwork!

On Sunday, we decided to dye Easter eggs and we had such much fun!!













What a great weekend! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment