Thursday, March 5, 2015

Netflix

I can honestly say that I don't know how I functioned before Netflix. I barely watch any regular TV anymore because I can't stand commercials or having to wait a whole week to watch another episode! Instead, I binge watch. Thank goodness for my sister introducing me to the greatest invention....Netflix.


I can binge watch a series from start to finish like it's my job. It all started when I told my sister how I really liked watching re-runs of How I Met Your Mother, but I hated that I never knew the actual sequence of Barney, Ted, and Robin so she told me to watch it on Netflix....and boy am I glad I did.


Every night after we put Riley to bed, Matt and I would watch multiple episodes of How I Met Your Mother and laugh our heads off. Then the worst thing in the world happened (ok maybe not the worst)...we finished season 8, but season 9 wasn't released yet on Netflix. Crap! What do we do??! We were literally freaking out. It wasn't being released for a couple months so we had to actually wait to watch the last season! Ekk!

In the meantime, we had to find a new show to watch asap so we turned to Lost....and OH MY GOODNESS!! Best show ever.


I loved Lost! All of the characters were so intriguing and each episode ended with another cliffhanger. This show was literally mind-blowing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Once we were done with Lost, we went back and finished the last season of How I Met Your Mother then moved on to Breaking Bad.


I must say, It took me a few episodes to get into Breaking Bad, but once I got into it I couldn't stop. I kept hearing people talk about how good of a show it was and I have to admit they were right. Matt and I were both hooked.

Next, we tried Orange is the New Black.


Never, ever, ever would I expect to like this show, but I loved it! Some parts of it can definitely be a bit much, but overall it has a really good storyline to it. There are only two seasons so far so I have to wait for season 3 which releases in June, but I can't wait to see what happens next.

Then we started Scandal.


This was way different from Orange is the New Black so it took some adjusting for me to like it. Now that I see the dynamic of all the characters, I can't wait to watch the next season which, once again, isn't on Netflix yet....ugh.

And now we are watching Parenthood.


Oh my! I love it!! It is so lighthearted compared to my recent Netflix choices and I think that's why I like it. I actually wish I were a Braverman. I think I cry during every single episode, but I can't help it. I'm only on season 3, but I'm loving every minute of it so far!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I use to watch lost, but I never finished it! I forgot it was on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete