Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Girls Day

Riley and I had an unexpected girls day today and we took full advantage of some quality time together! Riley slept in until 8:00 am...woohoo! Which means I got to sleep in too! She's been sleeping in a lot lately and I really hope it continues. When she woke up she was super hungry and wanted me to make her something special....


Toddler in the fridge!

We spent most of the morning working on a really fun craft. I'll blog about it tomorrow, but here is a sneak peak....


It involved painting and that is currently Riley's favorite thing to do.

We spent all morning/afternoon in our pjs and Riley helped me do some laundry.



She carried all of the clean clothes from the laundry room into the living room AND helped me fold. She is truly the best!! This girl loves to help me out and she cracks me up!

After her nap we finished our craft, played for a bit, then went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. Just look at my cute dinner date....




The nice worker at Chick-fil-a gave her a complimentary ice cream....



She was in her glory! The whole way home she was blabbing to her Cinderella doll and laughing... I can only assume she was telling Cinderella how much fun she had :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment